Code libraries and APIs for building apps with SAS
SAS provides application and enterprise developers, data scientists, and analysts with access to SAS services. Integrate open source languages and agile technology with the capabilities of SAS analytics.
Select a topic below to access documentation, downloads and code samples.
- Getting Started with SAS Viya ProgrammingAccess the capabilities of the SAS Viya through Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) actions for data access and analytics, run directly from SAS applications.
- RESTREST APIs for any client language to access SAS analytics, data and services. The REST APIs are written to make it easy to integrate the capabilities of SAS Viya to help build applications or create scripts.
- PythonSAS integrates with Python through various code libraries and tools that allow open source developers to unite the Python language with the analytic power of SAS.
- Getting Started with SAS Viya for RCombine R language functions with SAS through various code libraries.
- Getting Started with SAS Viya for Java™ Java APIs for using SAS Viya CAS actions
- Getting Started with SAS Viya for LuaLua APIs for using SAS Viya CAS actions
Free trial offerings
Get started with your SAS Viya Developer trial
Wonder what it’s like to access SAS analytics from Python or R? Find out for yourself in our free online trial environment.
SAS Analytics Cloud
Choose between the Machine Learning and Event Stream Processing on SAS Analytics Cloud.
Browse other SAS trials by role
Try out SAS software in a free trial, segmented by roles.